Manage Expired Posts

Jun 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM

If I click on any of the radio button options other than Expired, and choose a date for the and created before field, I get this error after clicking on the Apply Filter link:

A critical error has occurred. An unexpected error has occurred

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2012 at 2:07 AM

If possible, please check the AdminàEvent Viewer for more details on this error and post the complete error message back to this thread. I suspect, however, that it is another bug related to my change in database table field names from “CreatedDate” to “CreatedOnDate” back in v 5.0 which I missed also changing in the code. I’ll add this issue to those being fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting it.

By the way, please feel free to enter any possible issues or enhancement requests in the support tracker page of the ePrayer project on CodePlex. That will help me to keep them in view for inclusion in the next release.

Bill

Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:01 PM
To: bill@wesnetdesigns.com
Subject: Manage Expired Posts [ePrayer:361028]

If I click on any of the radio button options other than Expired, and choose a date for the and created before field, I get this error after clicking on the Apply Filter link:

A critical error has occurred. An unexpected error has occurred

Jun 28, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Yes - you are correct.

A critical error has occurred. Invalid column name 'CreatedDate'. Invalid column name 'CreatedDate'.